Friday, August 28, 2009

Personal finance websites

I thought this was interesting. In the past week, I had two websites recommended to me for personal financial management - not business finances, but personal. The websites promise to help you save your money, track where it goes and give you advice about how to best manage your own finances.

The first website was Mint, the second is MoneyRight.

Does anybody use these, or any other sites? They definitely seem more efficient than your average excel spreadsheet.

1 comment:

amy said...

I researched countless "money management" sites and found that Mint was the most helpful for the way I needed to be mindful of my finances (not without flaws but the best so far). It worked great for me but I think its key to know what your money management weaknesses are and then find a site that best meets your needs.