To that end, we are very pleased to announce that The Chamber Foundation has unveiled another round of grant funding. Additional information is below, but if you are interested, make sure that you check out the funding announcement. To download the application, click here.
The following groups are eligible:
- Local government; including, but not limited to, counties, cities, boroughs, townships, and home rule municipalities.
- Municipal and redevelopment authorities and agencies.
- Industrial development authorities and agencies.
- on-profit organizations incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth.
- Community organizations engaged in activities consistent with program guidelines, as determined by the Foundation
Projects must fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- Improve the stability of the community;
- Promote economic and/or community development;
- Improve existing and/or develop new civic, cultural, recreational, industrial and other facilities or activities.
- Assist in business retention, expansion, creation or attraction;
- Promote the creation of jobs and employment opportunities;
- Enhance the health, welfare and quality of life of citizens of this Commonwealth.
Projects can be any of the following:
- Streetscape Amenities
- Banners, Benches, Planters, Street Trees, Decorative Lighting, Gateway Signage, Landscape Plantings, Bicycle Racks, Directional Signage, Informational Kiosks
- Downtown Master Plans, Market studies, Parking Studies, Site/Project specific Feasibility studies
- Informational Brochures, Advertising Campaigns i.e. Billboards, Restaurant Guides