Account Executive, Internet Marketing
Metter Interactive has a career opportunity for a creative, analytical, Internet marketing savvy individual to work as an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at our Bethlehem, PA office. Metter Interactive is a search marketing agency specializing in search engine marketing, online advertising and web development services for a range of B2B and B2C organizations. Since 1996, Metter Interactive has grown steadily, helping clients achieve measurable results and establish an online presence through SEO, PPC, search marketing strategy, and web design services. We offer a fun, casual work environment with opportunities to become directly involved with, and rewarded for the agency’s growth. Are you a quick learner, self-starter, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit? Keep reading!
The ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, INTERNET MARKETING will be responsible for business development, account management, and campaign execution. This person will be responsible for selling and aiding the implementation of SEO, PPC, local and mobile search, email marketing, PR, and creative services. In addition, this person will manage the production of website and creative projects for his or her clients. This person must maintain a thorough understanding of trends in search marketing and will be instrumental in shaping the strategy and direction of search marketing campaigns for our clients.
Day-to-Day Account Manager, Online Marketing Responsibilities May Include:
• Manage day-to-day relationships with assigned clients
• Liaison between agency and clients
• Own and manage projects, ultimately being responsible for completion of a project to client satisfaction
• Work with the creative staff to translate client direction into successful executions
• Management and execution of all search marketing and search engine optimization activities for assigned accounts
• Identify search trends and opportunities to improve ROI
• Develop and manage SEO, PPC and search marketing strategies for assigned accounts
• Analyze data and web analytics, and report to clients and management
• Prepare materials, presentations, and reports for clients
• Prospect for qualified new business
• Make on location sales calls
• Develop and negotiate proposals, pricing, and contracts with accounts
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.