Hello everyone! We have one job opening today. As always, if you are a Chamber Member and looking to post a job, just E-mail me the description and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retail Assistant opportunity at Express Business Center (EBC) in Lehigh Valley
Express Business Center (EBC) is looking for an associate to work on the retail side of its operation related to pack, ship, copy, print, notary and more. Experience in this type of business environment is a plus; being a notary is an added plus. Strong computer skills preferred. EBC is looking for a long-term commitment. Hours for this Retail Assistant position are generally 8am-6:30pm M-F and possibly every other Saturday. Send resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Management Trainee – Allentown, PA
Bilingual – English/Spanish
Learn to be a LEADER at Springleaf Financial Services, one of the nation’s largest consumer finance companies.
• 90 years of consumer lending experience
• Structured training and promotions from within
• 1050+ offices in 40 states
• 5,700 employees nationwide
• $19 billion in assets
During training you’ll gain valuable experience through computerized and on-the-job training for all aspects of managing, lending, servicing and collecting. The duration of the training program is driven by the geographic location. Depending on lending laws and licensing requirements, training is typically 18-24 months. However, the key to the training time is your drive to succeed and advance.
Trainees will learn all aspects of:
• Consumer Lending
• Home Mortgages
• Home Equity Lending
• Debt Consolidation
• Auto Lending
Trainees will learn how to:
• Build solid relationships with customers (individual & business) and employees
• Develop, manage, and operate a branch office
• Successfully promote and sell our products through customized sales techniques
• Specialize in our financial services; becoming an expert to effectively recognize customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Handle entire loan processing cycle; gaining experience evaluating loan applications, performing risk analysis and underwriting, making credit decisions, and administering loan closings
• Handle all aspects of past due account adjustments, including repayment of delinquent accounts, overcoming objections and finding alternatives to delinquency
At the completion of the training program, trainees will be prepared to lead and develop a team of engaged employees in a branch office, champion the ultimate customer experience, and build current and new customer relationships. There are two promotional opportunities during the training program, one to an Assistant Manager position and the second to a Sr. Assistant Manager position.
THIS POSITION HAS MONTHLY SALES AND COLLECTION GOALS.
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Candidates must possess:
• A four-year college degree (preferred) or
• A high school diploma or equivalent and 4 years related experience
• High energy and a drive to succeed
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• The desire to work with people
• Sales and leadership ability or experience
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills (preferred)
• Flexibility and ability to relocate within a limited area
• The ability to obtain mortgage loan originator and insurance licenses (as required by the State)
• The ability to pass pre-employment credit and criminal background checks
• Willingness to work some weekday evening and some weekend hours
• Dependable automobile transportation and valid driver’s license
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Join us to work in an exciting industry and diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and incentive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (eligible day one) and a diversified 401(k) program.
If you believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then wait no longer. Apply today.