Amazon.com Warehouse Direct Hire - Allentown
Amazon.com – Allentown, PA 18031
Add a great career to your future! Find it at Amazon.com!
WE ARE CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS WEEKLY - GET YOUR APPLICATION IN TODAY!
If you are looking to Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History, this is the right job and place for you. Amazon is seeking warehouse associates for direct hire for it’s Breinigsville, PA warehouse. Positions are warehouse positions, working in a fast paced, high energy warehouse environment. Please carefully read the necessary qualifications below. If you meet these basic qualifications, please finish our online application at www.amazonapplyonlineallentown.com now.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• High School diploma or GED
• Must be willing and able to work all shifts (days, nights, weekends)
• Must be able to work overtime as required with 24 hour notice
• Able to read and take direction in English
• Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs.
• Must be able to stand or walk continuously for up to 12 hours per day
• Willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
• Continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
• Able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
• Willing and able to operate P.I.T. Equipment (Forklift, Walkie Rider, etc.)
• Prior position examples of positive work attitude & leadership skills
• Prior position examples of ability to perform above minimum expectation for extended periods of time
• Prior position examples of commitment to a culture of safety
• No extended gaps in employment
• Prior position utilization of hand-held product scanners, Work Station Computer
If you feel you meet these qualifications please proceed to our online application at www.amazonapplyonlineallentown.com or call 484-809-7716.
NEW POSITION AVAILABLE
Expanding Carbon County Insurance Agency seeks successful Sales professional. Must have proven record of success. Applicants should be ambitious, flexible, persuasive and have the ability to work independently. College degree preferred. Insurance licenses a plus but willing to train right candidate. Attractive compensation plan with the opportunity to share in Agency growth. If interested, forward letter, resume & references to:
Carbon County Career Link
Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
Wolper Subscription Services seeks talented, independent thinkers who understand the power of collaboration and imagination – people who thrive in a hard-working and fun corporate culture. You must be able to work independently within defined goals and strategies and communicate your ideas quickly and clearly. We are located in Easton, PA.
Wolper Subscription Services is currently seeking a Junior .NET Web Developer. The primary role of this position will involve maintaining and enhancing our industry-leading web application. The successful candidate should have the ability to manage and balance assignments to achieve quality results in a timely manner. Additionally, the ability to change gears and work on a new assignment or incorporate changes into a project with minimal direction is a requirement of this position. Taking ownership of a project and responding positively to feedback and constructive criticism is important. The candidate should also possess a desire and willingness to learn new technological skills as necessary. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
· C# / .NET
· Telerik ASP.NET Ajax Controls
· Crystal Reports
· 1 – 2 years of professional web-development experience
· Individual initiative, excellent problem solving skills, self-discipline, integrity
· Ability to work creatively and independently within defined goals and strategies
· Minimum 40 hours per week (position is salaried, exempt status, which requires the employee to work extra hours as necessary)
· This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all the duties of the Junior .NET Web Developer, but an outline of the general nature of work and major responsibilities for this position. Wolper Subscription Services reserves the right to change this job description, as needed, in the future.
· Wolper Subscription Services prides itself on its friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable staff. So to ensure that we hire only the best, we offer competitive pay rates and benefits.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, and detailed cover letter to email@example.com. Please describe at least one site that you have maintained on an ongoing basis, including details about the nature of the site, the type of work you regularly completed, and the tools you used to do the work. Also include links to sample programming code