Easton Area Outreach and Engagement Associate
The Easton Area Outreach and Engagement Associate is responsible for engagement with the Easton Jewish community as the representative of the Jewish Federation and will serve as staff liaison to the Easton Leadership Council of the Jewish Federation of the Lehigh Valley. The program’s goals include the identification, recruitment, education, training and motivation of individuals to build connections among Jews in the Easton area, as well as build bridges to the greater Lehigh Valley Jewish community.
Responsibilities include supporting current Easton Leadership Council initiatives and working to develop new social, cultural, and educational activities appealing to different age groups. Additional responsibility for implementing the management information systems necessary to track and promote volunteer involvement in community based activities. He/she will also engage the Easton Area community with the activities of the Jewish Federation and its annual Campaign for Jewish Needs. The Easton Area Outreach and Engagement Associate will be based in the Easton area.
We seek a highly motivated self starter with the following preferred skills/experience:
1. 2-3 years successful sales / fundraising experience
2. Friend-raising /constituency development/volunteer recruitment
3. Familiar with Easton and/or Lehigh Valley Jewish community
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills
5. Creative thinker who can design, implement and complete projects
6. Strong oral and written communication skills, including public speaking
7. Comfortable working with all ages/ generations
8. E-mail, Word, Excel and Power Point computer skills
9. Must be able to travel within the region
10. College degree preferred
This new “pilot” position is part-time at 20+ hours per week. The Easton Area Outreach and Engagement Associate will report to the Jewish Federation of the Lehigh Valley’s Assistant Executive Director.
Salary Range: Not Posted
Preferred Experience: 2 Years Experience
Preferred Degree: Bachelors
Job posted on: 2011-11-09
This job has been viewed: 56 times
Job is posted for: 60 days
Job Location: Jewish Federation of the Lehigh Valley
702 N. 22nd Street
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104