Account Executive, Interactive Marketing and Advertising
Metter Interactive has a great opportunity for a driven, internet marketing-savvy individual to help grow new business, while managing and creating marketing and advertising solutions for new and existing accounts.
You must thoroughly understand both interactive/online and traditional marketing, and should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in an agency, fast-paced marketing department, or in an ad sales/consulting role. Experience in B2B marketing is preferred. The ability to write is essential.
You possess leadership skills and can confidently present ideas and marketing recommendations in front of clients articulately. You have a knack for quickly understanding client needs and enjoy developing strategies and solutions to meet them.
You have the ability to problem solve, multi-task, think critically, and are extremely organized and detail-oriented. In addition, you have experience both selling and working on campaigns that include elements of Branding, Website Development, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Public Relations, and Traditional Advertising. You are just as comfortable writing a proposal or press release as you are making a sales pitch.
This position offers the opportunity to showcase your sales, account management, consulting, and creative skills, while making immediate contributions to our growing agency. You will be selling, managing, and creating web-centric marketing solutions including online marketing, web development, branding, PR, SEO, PPC and more.
We need our next great account executive to help us keep up with, and continue our growth!
- Experience in sales and/or account management in a marketing or advertising capacity.
- Must be able to write copy (presentations, proposals, marketing and ad copy).
- Demonstrated experience working with online/interactive marketing initiatives (web development, SEO, PPC, online branding).
- Web savvy, understanding of the Internet, search, and website usability.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker with ability to take the lead on projects.
- Solid understanding of the creative process.
- Established relationships with businesses in the B2B and/or industrial marketplace is preferred.
- Identify and develop relationships with prospective clients, ultimately driving new business growth.
- Grow revenue from existing accounts.
- Development and presentation of proposals, pitches, and solutions.
- Day-to-day account management and correspondence with clients and prospects.
- Defines client advertising and marketing objectives, campaigns, and budgets through marketing plans, consulting, etc.
- Develops client advertising and marketing programs by utilizing online marketing, content development, branding, web development, SEO, PPC, social media, media advertising, publicity, and other in-bound and out-bound marketing vehicles.
- Manages projects, working with in-house staff and freelance assets.
- Hands-on production of content development, press releases, website planning, marketing materials, ad campaigns, etc.
- Obtains client acceptance on projects; preparing and presenting proposals, concepts, storyboards, and other copy and print mock-ups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains thorough understanding of client’s products and/or services.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to Metter Interactive’s internal marketing, branding, and growth initiatives.
- Travel to client locations as needed.
- Salary: 65k-85k, uncapped commissions
- Benefits: Health, paid vacation and holidays, flexible hours, possibility for telecommuting
Metter Interactive is a web-centric advertising and marketing firm specializing in delivering online solutions blended with traditional ad agency services. We deliver measurable results for clients by developing creative and strategic solutions from branding, campaign management, and design, to search engine marketing, online advertising, and public relations campaigns.
We have experienced steady growth, serving clients in the business-to-business and industrial market places in the Northeast. We offer a casual work environment and opportunities for self-starters to become directly involved with the agency’s growth.
Sound interesting? If the above description sounds like you, give us a sense of why you would be a great fit and how you could help us grow.
Assistant Account Manager / Marketing Coordinator
Metter Interactive is seeking a detail-oriented marketing coordinator to work in our Bethlehem, PA office. We are searching for an energetic team player interested in learning the many aspects of our business, while handling many copy writing, reporting, and research duties for our clients. This position allow you to be involved in many different accounts and to work with both the production and management teams.
The ability to write copy and develop content is a must for this position. Your primary responsibilities will be carrying out online marketing initiatives, content develop, and campaign reporting for a number of clients. You will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of creative projects, website content, email marketing, public relations, search engine optimization, and online advertising.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to write copy, think strategically, quickly learn client’s key products and services, and should be familiar with SEO, PPC, email marketing, PR, and web analytics. You’ll need to juggle multiple priorities and be comfortable in a team environment, that sometimes calls for you to work independently.
- Must be able to write copy
- Experience with online campaigns such as SEO, PPC, e-mail, search, etc.
- Web savvy, understanding of the Internet, search, and website usability
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently with little supervision as needed
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with ability to problem solve
- Ability to understand technical/detailed products and services (most of our clients are B2B and industrial)
- Solid understanding of the creative process
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and HTML is a plus
- Salary: DOE, this is an entry-level position
- Benefits: Health, paid vacation and holidays, flexible hours
Metter Interactive is a web-centric advertising and marketing firm specializing in delivering online solutions blended with traditional ad agency services. We have experienced steady growth, serving clients in the business-to-business and industrial market places in the Northeast. Our relaxed office provides a casual, creative environment that rewards hard work and innovation. If you meet most of the requirements above we’d like to hear from you!