As always, if you are a Chamber Member and want to do a Guest Blog Post, please E-mail me at email@example.com.
By Chris Cantone, Vice President of Load Response Sales, Constellation Energy
- A general definition of what demand response (DR) is, its historical context, and why load response programs exists
- Examples of DR, and how it is different than energy efficiency
- Why DR is continuing to grow more popular
- Market dynamics – Who the key DR market players are and the key drivers and challenges
- What’s in store for demand response
- The distinction between demand response and load response, including market and customer benefits
- How load response complements renewable energy
- The different types of load response programs such as, permanent and responsive solutions.
- An overview of program options that are available to customers including Capacity Programs, Ancillary Services, Economic Programs, Constellation Peak Response Programs, and Constellation Price Response Programs
- How Technology can provide value to help maximize customers Load Response participation
For more energy market news and insights, visit Constellation Energy’s Energy4Business Blog: http://blogs.constellation.com/energy4business.