We are hiring at The Chamber! Check out the info below for more:
MANAGER OF MISSION COUNCILS
This position is directly accountable to the Vice President of Mission Councils and has specific responsibility for the management of the Young Professionals, LGBT and Hispanic Councils.
Essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
• Manages and oversees the three council initiatives and staff assigned thereto.
• Manages the activities of the Young Professionals, LGBT and Hispanic Councils of the Chamber toward the attainment of the annual goals. Supports the Councils in the running of the regular committee meetings, board meetings, maintaining of records and implementation of Council events.
• The Manager is responsible for marketing, planning/organizing and successful execution of meetings and events.
• Creates and distributes news releases, pertaining to programs and events, and serves as spokesperson when appropriate.
• Creates, manages, and reports on budgets of Councils under position responsibility.
• Takes a leadership role in representing the Chamber to various community organizations.
• Assumes primary staff responsibilities for additional committees assigned to this position and shares staff responsibilities for additional committees as assigned by the Vice President of Mission Councils.
• Acts as a staff liaison with other staff members assisting them as needed on programs and projects.
• Accepts other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Mission Councils.
• Maintains the Hispanic Chamber office location and assists the Executive Director of the Hispanic Chamber.
• Speaks Spanish.
• Physical/work environment: Employee will be required to sit for extended periods; bend, stand, and sit frequently; and be able to visually review correspondence. Lifting required is typically less than 25 lbs.
Titles of Positions Directly Supervised by this Position
• Vice President of Mission Councils
For more information or to submit your resume, contact Danielle Josephs at email@example.com.