Wolper Information Services is currently seeking an IT Data Analyst/IT Support Specialist
Wolper Information Services seeks talented, independent thinkers who understand the power of collaboration and imagination -- people who thrive in a hard-working and fun corporate culture. You must be able to work independently within defined goals and strategies and communicate your ideas quickly and clearly. We are located in Easton, PA.
The primary objective of this position is to provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results and to help support the infrastructure of the operation. It demands a solution-oriented professional with the knowledge, skills and experience to provide timely, effective support to help keep operations running smoothly.
● Provide leadership and technical expertise in the conceptualization, design, implementation, and maintenance of technology used for analysis of data
● Act in a lead role with cross-functional teams to understand metrics and reporting needs.
● Accurate and timely reports need to be provided to various cross-functional teams and management to analyze and to make decisions.
● Use existing applications and coding languages to build and maintain tools needed for effective analysis of the company’s revenues, expenses, and key statistics
● Build and modify periodic budgets/forecasts
● Respond to ad hoc reporting requests of internal client and management
● Thorough functional understanding of IT Support
● Provide first-line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems
● Setup, configuration, and deployment of end-user equipment including workstations, desk phones, cell phones, peripherals, printers, etc.
● Create documentation and provide basic training to end-users
● Minimal travel
● On-call availability for emergency technical support
● Ability to develop and deliver metrics representative of the needs of Operations
● Ability to execute the development of reports
● Ability to automate generation of reports
● An ability to understand complex IT metrics and communicate metrics via reports to the internal client, and to Management, is essential for success in this role.
● Strong SQL and Excel skills
● A solid understanding of desktop hardware, and peripheral troubleshooting.
● Familiarity with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office Applications
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all the duties of the IT Data Analyst/IT Support Specialist, but an outline of the general nature of work and major responsibilities for this position. Wolper Information Services reserves the right to change this job description, as needed, in the future.
Wolper Information Services prides itself on its friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable staff. So to ensure that we hire only the best, we offer competitive pay rates and benefits.
How to Apply:
● Please submit your resume, and detailed cover letter to email@example.com.