- On February 4, Nevada is holding their Presidential caucuses. Given its proximity to Utah and high Mormon population, Mitt Romney is expected to win, though Ron Paul's campaign has shown a high degree of organizational prowess in caucus states.
- Next up is the Maine caucuses, to be held on February 4 - February 11.
- On February 7, three caucuses are held: Colorado, Missouri and Minnesota.
- February 28 sees the next two primaries held - Arizona and Michigan. As the son of the former Governor, Romney is the likely favorite in Michigan.
- On March 3, Washington State holds their Caucuses.
- March 6 is the big day: Super Tuesday. Primaries will be held in Georgia, Massachusetts, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia & Vermont, with caucuses held in Alaska, Idaho and North Dakota.
How about the never-ending series of Republican debates?
- Believe it or not, there are no debates for three weeks. The next debate is February 22, in Arizona, sponsored by CNN and the Republican Party of Arizona.
- The next debate is before Super Tuesday on March 1, in Georgia, sponsored by CNN and the Georgia Republican party.
But, here is the real question - will the primaries go this long? What do you think?