Position Available: Corporate Accountant
AFC First Financial Corporation , a Lehigh Valley based private financial institution which specializes in lending for residential energy efficiency projects is looking for a talented, detail-oriented and upbeat individual for the position of Corporate Accountant.
The ideal candidate will fit into a smaller company team environment, while working on interesting projects that support lending programs for energy efficiency and other "green" improvements and education across the country. AFC First, founded in 1947, is one of three Fannie Mae approved energy-lenders nationwide and administrator of state and utility programs including Pennsylvania's Keystone Home Energy Loan program, in partnership with the Pennsylvania Treasury, the Connecticut Solar Lease Program, the national EnergyLoan program and programs for many other states and utilities. The US EPA and DOE recently named AFC First the nation's first private, non-utility Home Performance with ENERGY STAR sponsor.
Dynamic and creative thinking, financial discipline, personal integrity and conscientiousness toward employees, customers and business partners are the cornerstone beliefs of the company.
This position is a key part of AFC First's Energy Loan financial team. Primary functions include the effective management of financial and accounting tasks as related to Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Ledger Reconciliations. This will involve establishing and maintaining protocols and procedures for integration of our various internal financial systems with outside data sources such as banks and investors. Establishment of a positive rapport with colleagues and external constituents is essential. You will work in concert with the Accounting Analyst and Customer Service Manager, report to the Chief Financial Officer and work closely with the CEO and COO. The position is based at AFC First's headquarter in the AFC First Energy Center on Brookside Road in the West Allentown/Lower Macungie Township area.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Administration of all accounts payable in a timely manner
- Oversight of and timely and accurate reconciliation of all depository and general ledger accounts
- Administration of payroll and accounting aspects of HR benefit programs
- Assist CFO with timely and accurate production of monthly financial statements reconciled to all sub accounts within 10 days of month end
- Assist CFO with administration of all tax related issues in coordination with CPA
- Preparation for and assistance in audits and other reporting requirements
- Analysis of Green Energy Training Center expenses and accounts
- Coordination of general ledger and cash accounts with co-workers responsible for loan disbursement, payment and investor reporting
- Participate in accounting and corporate projects as assigned
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Other duties as assigned (including but not limited to invoice creation, rebate processing and other duties)
- Full-time, salaried position, Accounting Degree required. Compensation, including medical and retirement benefits, commensurate to experience.
Klunk & Millan is looking for an Account Executive with project management, web and marketing strategy experience. This position requires the ability to acquire new business, manage the agency's day-to-day relationship with key client contacts and drive web/interactive projects from conception to completion. Individual must acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client's business – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends. Position requires an individual with entrepreneurial spirit, a strategic-thinker who drives marketing initiatives with great organization skills and persuasive style to manage and service various accounts and multiple on-going projects.
Position responsibilities include:
• Complete accountability to drive multiple on-going projects with a special focus on web/interactive projects from conception to completion.
o Assess internal and/or client issues/challenges in order to consider and supply a variety of options as the need arises in to order to keep the team moving forward on a path of success.
• Creation of timelines with key milestones/checkpoints and implementation of processes to manage day-to-day workflow
• Development of new business
• Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients to resolve concerns or needs that are required throughout the operational process
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal resources to ensure all client expectations and deadlines are met
• Ensure compliance with agency/client Scope of Work documents
• Insertion of web content for clients utilizing the Content Management System
• General project planning across the web and interactive department
• Develop strong relationship with clients for development of marketing programs
• Anticipate client needs, keeping the agency in the position of leading rather than following
o Ensure consistent and clear communication to and provide strategic solutions for client through status reports, timelines, performance metrics, and marketing recommendations
• Resolve conflicts through creative problem solving with acute decision-making skills that keep project teams motivated to overcome high-pressure situations, and ensure best possible results
• Prepare materials for and participate in business development meetings, creative presentations, and strategy discussions
• Minimum of 2-5 years of project management or interactive account experience within agency environments
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Strong familiarity with content management systems, social media, and ROI metrics as well as basic understanding of HTML
• Intimate knowledge of agency core disciplines and capabilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of an organization
• Strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality
• Self-motivation, independent spirit with an analytical mindset and the ability to work independently or as a part of a team
• Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple tasks with complete accountability
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn and use complex software technology
• A passion for marketing
Local candidates only. No phone calls please. Send resume and cover letter email@example.com.