Altitude is seeking a public relations professional with at least 5 years of experience.
But wait. Keep reading. There’s a lot more to it than that.
The digital age has flipped the PR game on its ear. Email, blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest – the Internet has revolutionized the tools that lead to successful PR efforts. And while “traditional” outlets continue to play important roles, it’s a whole new PR ballgame out there.
Now look at it from the big picture view – what we call the View from 30,000 Feet. As an integrated marketing agency, Altitude ensures that all of our clients’ marketing efforts work together in lockstep – website, email, PR, advertising, direct mail, videos, events, trade shows and social media in careful coordination.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Managing media relations for select clients in a variety of B2B industries, including financial services, insurance, life sciences and information technology
- Managing media relations for select B2C clients
- Supervising the Communications Coordinator, Event Planning Coordinator and PR Specialists
- Writing and distributing regular client marketing communications, including press releases, website news items, enewsletter articles, blog posts and more, often repurposing existing content
- Managing production and distribution of email marketing campaigns
- Managing and executing social media campaigns in conjunction with our Digital Marketing Manager
- Submitting award nominations and industry publication articles for clients
More information can be found here.