If you know of someone that would be a good fit for this position, please share this blog post with them.
We have an excellent opportunity to join a local financial services company (Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.) in Nazareth, PA.
We hire talented, enthusiastic and pleasant people who possess impeccable attention to detail and who take initiative to get the job done. The job candidate must possess strong communication skills and excellent computer and internet skills as Administrative Assistant to the Financial Advisor. Primary responsibilities of this position include overseeing compliance and legal office requirements, reviewing and responding to daily and monthly reports, responding to customer inquiries, scheduling appointments, processing deposits into customer accounts, processing client paperwork, marketing customer events and workshops, bookkeeping and general office duties as needed.
Required Skills and Traits:
· Proficient in MS Word & Excel
· Knowledge of working in Quickbooks
· Familiar with navigating social networking sites
· Ability to obtain additional information as necessary from a variety of sources
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to anticipate next steps and act proactively
· Polished email and telephone etiquette
· Focus and dedication to tasks
· Ability to work independently
Key functions of this job include:
· Maintaining compliance files
· Utilization and promotion of social media networking
· Ability to navigate financial planning software
· Customer relationships of utmost priortiy
· Provide support in all areas to the Financial Advisor
Two (2) to three (3) years related experience helpful but not required. In addition, you should have the ability to resolve complex issues with minimum supervision and coordinate activities in order to meet deadlines. You should have the ability to take corrective actions or escalate issues to the Financial Advisor, as well as the ability to prioritize incoming requests based on deadlines and customer needs.
If you feel you are a candidate for this job, send your resume and salary requirements to Mr. Engleby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.