Is “Right to Work” Anti-Middle Class?
• Wendell Young, UFCW Local 1776
• Tom Tosti , AFSCME District Council 88
• Gregg Potter, Lehigh Valley Labor Council
• Katrina Anderson, PA Commonwealth Foundation
• Simon Campbell, Pennsylvanians for Union Reform
Tune-in tonight with Business Matters host Tony Iannelli to hear from both sides of the this hotly contested topic on “Right to Work” legislation.
Do unions hurt or help our state’s economy? Would right-to-legislation make PA more competitive for businesses and jobs? Tonight at 7:30 p.m. on Channel 69-WFMZ-TV hear from our panelists.