Company: EBC Printing
Customer Service Job Description
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
· Experience in customer service in printing or graphic arts industries. Variable data printing knowledge is a plus.
· Minimum of 1 year experience on copiers and digital printers.
· Excellent command of the English Language in both written and oral forms.
· Good math skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to identify and meet customer’s needs and requirements.
· Strong attention to details, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems.
· Good sense of design and color.
· Must be computer literate and current on new technology.
· Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills. Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
· Exceptional phone, email and customer service skills.
· Positive and upbeat attitude.
· Ability to move freely throughout the office to gather information, materials, and authorizations.
· Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience is a plus. Experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite is highly preferred.
· Receive and process all orders.
· Create job jackets per project specifications.
· Work with customers on Design concepts.
· Manage all print jobs including variable data print projects.
· Work with production and finishing through job completion.
· Assist with pricing and quoting.
· Assist with paper and supplies ordering when needed.
· Help with walk-in, phone or email print orders, questions and pricing.
· Work with customers to get payment.
· Work with outside vendors for pricing on jobs being outsourced.
Hours: 8AM – 5PM, Monday to Friday
Salary: $30000 + depending on experience and capabilities.
Please email your resume to email@example.com