Thursday, January 16, 2014

Carbon Chamber Letter From the Chairman - January 2014

This article originally appears in The Chamber's January 2014 issue of Connections

Michael Harleman, First Northern Bank & Trust
President, Carbon County Chamber
610-826-2239 • harleman@ptd.net

Happy New Year!

Special thanks to our partnership with The Chamber as we head in to 2014! Marlyn Kissner, EVP The Chamber and Kasara McGlaughlin, Director of Member Relations will be working closely with our board of directors and members on great events, initiatives and member benefits as we work to continue to strengthen the business community in Carbon County.

It will be an exciting year, and I want you to know that you have very knowledgeable and dedicated people working on your behalf to provide many more opportunities and support tools to help you to grow your business!  As for me, I would like to tell you how honored I am to be the Chair of your Carbon County Chamber. I think our members are exceptional people, and I cannot wait for another productive year to unfold... making us stronger than ever! I encourage you to join us and get involved!

Save the date! I look forward to seeing you this year as we begin the networking season at our first official after hours mixer at Home Solutions Partners in Palmerton on March 20!


See you soon.

No comments: