Monday, September 15, 2014

Growing UR Biz in 2014 - JAW DROPPING

Good Morning,  America!  I put the show on last week while I was getting ready for work and I hear, “Jaw Dropping Story after the break.”  I’m in!  I hurried to get back to the TV before the news broke.  I sat down, got comfy and listened with anticipation.  FIRST MAN TO JUMP INTO A LIVE VOLCANO.  I thought it must be Evil Knivel or Las Vegas Magician Criss Angel.  Then I thought who would be that crazy to jump into a hot volcano.  Still, it had my interest, looking for the jump, watching for the big moment.  Well, what really happened is he dressed up in a fire resistant suit and walked into the volcano not into the lava.  On the internet it states, ‘man jumps inside active erupting volcano.”  “Man dives into volcano.” My point is, yes, it was dangerous and, yes, it was the first time this every happened and, yes, he managed to take one of the coolest selfies ever but was it jaw-dropping and did he jump?  Not really!

Is your business “JAW DROPPING”?  Are you the first business to try something new? Are you ready to jump into a jaw-dropping marketing plan?  Or are you coasting - hopefully someone will buy today, hopefully I will make money - hopefully I provide awesome customer service.  And, even more, hopefully I have a Jaw-Dropping Marketing Plan......or do I?

Jaw Dropping Marketing Plan 101

1. Do it and budget dollars for it!

2. You may have to jump or dive or stand by a live volcano on occasion

3. Marketing cannot be an afterthought, there are few businesses that just take off upon opening their doors

4. And, even if you did take off like that, you can take all the selfies in the world but DON’T EVER REST ON YOU LAURELS because there is always a competitor right behind you on the way down to the hot lava volcano.

You may never be JAW-DROPPING, but you can be successful, productive and have a “HOT LAVA” reputation, just DO IT!

Carol S. Ritter, Motivational Speaker Results Only Business Coach & Featured Writer www.caroltalks.com 610-442-4545 www.youtube.com/caroltalks

  

Carol serves as a featured writer for the Home News and the Lehigh Valley Chamber Blog.Carol is an accomplished professional speaker, coach and educational consultant specializing in innovative leadership, outrageous fundraising, million dollar marketing, and building organizational alliances throughout the country.  Carol’s creative  leadership with bullet proof ideas for recruiting MORE MEMBERS, MORE MONEY AND BETTER LEADERS. www.caroltalks.com 610-442-4545 tellkids@aol.com  Like Carol on  Facebook at Caroltalks and CarolCoaches!  Carol S. Ritter, Immediate Past President, National Speakers Association Philadelphia

No comments: