The Chamber and Wells Fargo present The Lehigh Valley Economic Outlook & Community Development Awards Luncheon on Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 at the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks (101 Founders Way, Bethlehem, PA 18015). Doors will open at 10:00 a.m. for registration and networking with the program and lunch from 11:20 a.m. till 1:00 p.m. Seating is limited.
- Wells Fargo Global Economist Dr. Jay Bryson provides current and relevant economic data, expert insights and a financial outlook for the coming year
- The Chamber’s Chief Economist, Kamran Afshar provides detailed, local information and insightful analysis
- Lehigh Valley Workforce Investment Board Executive Director Nancy Dischinat presents a Lehigh Valley Jobs and Employment Update
- Morning Call Media Group Editor David Erdman presents The Morning Call Annual Review of local business news
- Concannon Miller & Company Shareholder-in-charge-of-Tax Services, Tony Deutsch presents Three Things You Need to Know About the Tax Environment
The Chamber’s Community Development Awards are presented to Lehigh Valley businesses and organizations whose investment of time, talent and money positively impacted quality of life and/or job growth to ensure the success of the region’s communities and economy.