By Robert Schuett of Dutchman Enterprises, a Market America’s WebCenters Representative
There are many elements to Digital Marketing that include Online Strategy, Mobile Websites, Marketing & Design Statistics, Website Management, Search Engine Optimization & Marketing (SEO SEM), Google Advertising, and Social Media.
Here are some statistics that might help you with some perspective before launching a campaign:
- As of April 21, 2015 Google launched new algorithms to find more mobile-friendly ‘responsive’ websites.
- 67 percent of consumers are more likely to purchase from a mobile-friendly site
- 74 percent are more likely to return to mobile-optimized sites
- There are 10.3 billion Google searches every month
- 78 percent of Internet users research products and services online
- 88 percent of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours
- 70 percent of households now use the Internet when shopping locally for products and services
- 50 percent of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results and 61 percent of those searches result in a purchase
- 62 percent of emails are opened on a mobile device
- Social Media budgets are projected to double in the next five years
- 40 percent abandon a website if it takes too long to load
- Companies with active Blogs receive 97 percent more leads
- 70 percent of customers prefer to information about a company from content rather than ads
- Content Marketing costs 62 percent less than traditional Marketing
- 61 percent of global Internet users research products online
- 85 percent of customers expect businesses to be active in Social Media
- Social Media has a 100 percent higher lead-to-close rate than outbound Marketing
- Market America’s WebCenters is an innovative Internet Marketing company specializing in business Website design, eCommerce, hosting services, Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO & SEM), and Social Media capabilities.
You can contact Robert Schuett via email at email@example.com or by phone at (610) 297.5493.